terça-feira, 24 de setembro de 2013

Alexander Sonna atualizou seu status: "Right from the start You were a thief, you stole my heart A...

facebook
Alexander Sonna
Alexander Sonna atualizou seu status: "Right from the start
You were a thief, you stole my heart
And I your willing victim
I let you see the parts of me
That weren't all that pretty
And with every touch
You fixed them

Now you've been talking in your sleep, oh, oh
Things you never say to me, oh, oh
Tell me that you've had enough
Of our love
Our love

Just give me a reason
Just a little bit's enough
Just a second we're not broken just bent
And we can learn to love again
It's in the stars
It's been written in the scars on our hearts
We're not broken just bent"
Curtir · Comentar · Compartilhar
Você está recebendo este e-mail porque listou Alexander Sonna como um amigo próximo. Alterar notificações de melhores amigos.
Ver Publicação
Essa mensagem foi enviada para xxsergiorob@gmail.com. Se você não deseja receber esses e-mails do Facebook no futuro, Cancele a inscrição.
Facebook, Inc., Attention: Department 415, PO Box 10005, Palo Alto, CA 94303

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário